- Parents & Carers
Home to School Transport
public bus services
The No.71 Stagecoach service runs from Guildford through to Woolmer Hill School, with stops timed to enable children to get to and from school school on time. Please click here for the timetable
The No.70 Stagecoach service runs from Midhurst to Guildford with stops in Fernhurst that enable children to get to Shottermill in time to walk the rest of the way to school. Please click here for the timetable.
Woolmer Hill Home to School Transport
Our home to school bus service is run via smart transportation company Zeelo.
Zeelo offer safe, direct return travel to the school for your children.
About the service
- There are currently 4 Zeelo bus routes with multiple pick-up locations each day from Farnham, Elstead, Waverley Abbey School
- Ticket options include a term/half term pass where your child is automatically booked onto every journey for the relevant time period, or a 1 day single/return ticket
- All drivers are enhanced DBS checked and all services will operate with COVID-19 cleaning and safety measures
- Zeelo has 24/7 customer support for you to contact if you have any questions on the service
How to book
- Visit zeelo and select your ticket type and nearest pick-up location
- Create a Zeelo account. Please create the account in your child’s name, using the email address that you would like to receive future comms about the service.
- That’s it, you’re ready to board! You will receive a boarding pass via email to show the driver
Follow your child’s journey - an additional email address can track and receive updates on your child’s journey. Click here to see how to set this up.
SURREY HOME TO SCHOOL TRANSPORT
Some students are eligible for free transport to school, provided by Surrey County Council. Details of how to apply, along with the eligibility criteria are on Surrey's website - please click here for more information.
If you do not live in Surrey, your home county council may be able to offer transport but you will need to apply through them directly and contact them to see if your child is eligible.