Home to School Transport
Woolmer Hill Home to School Transport
We are delighted to launch our new home to school bus service with Zeelo.
From the Autumn Term 2020, Woolmer Hill School will be offering a new home to school transport service operated by smart transportation company Zeelo.
The service will begin on Thursday 3rd September and offer safe, direct return travel to the school for your children.
About the service
- There are currently 4 bus services with multiple pick-up locations each day from Farnham, Elstead, Waverley Abbey School and the Chiddingfold area
- Ticket options include a term/half term pass where your child is automatically booked onto every journey for the relevant time period, or a 1 day single/return ticket
- All drivers are enhanced DBS checked and all services will operate with COVID-19 cleaning and safety measures
- Zeelo has 24/7 customer support for you to contact if you have any questions on the service
How to book
- Visit zeelo.co/rides/woolmer-hill-school, select your ticket type and nearest pick-up location
- Create a Zeelo account. Please create the account in your child’s name, using the email address that you would like to receive future comms about the service.
- That’s it, you’re ready to board! You will receive a boarding pass via email to show the driver
Follow your child’s journey - an additional email address can track and receive updates on your child’s journey. Click here to see how to set this up.
SURREY HOME TO SCHOOL TRANSPORT
Some students are eligible for free transport to school, provided by Surrey County Council. Details of how to apply, along with the eligibility criteria are on Surrey's website - please click here for more information.
If you do not live in Surrey, your home county council may be able to offer transport but you will need to apply through them directly and contact them to see if your child is eligible.