A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students. Students wear blazers to and from school, have shirts tucked into skirts or trousers and make sure that all items of uniform are neat and tidy. Hair colour and style must be appropriate for school. Long hair will need to be tied back for health and safety reasons. Extreme styles and colours of hair are not permitted.
A single plain gold or silver 'sleeper' style stud may be worn in each earlobe only. (Nose studs or other visible piercings, including clear retainers, are not permitted). No other jewellery is permitted.
The full list of uniform can be found below or by clicking here.
- Woolmer Hill blazer
- Woolmer Hill Kilt or black tailored trousers (not skinny or slim fit)
- White traditional school shirt with standard collar
- Woolmer Hill School tie
- Navy jumper with Woolmer Hill logo (optional)
- Plain black socks/tights or white ankle socks with kilts only
- Black low-heeled leather type shoes (no pumps or trainers)
- Plain outside coat
- Discreet make-up may only be worn by Years 10 and 11 (false eyelashes, nail varnish and false nails are not permitted)
Students may wear a plain white t-shirts/vests under their shirt.
- PE Polo Shirt Navy/Red – Boys or Girls fit, badged
- PE Shorts Navy – Badged
- PE Skort Navy – Badged
- Rugby Top Navy/Red – Badged
- Core Socks – Navy/Red
- Football boots suitable for grass (These include metal or moulded studded boots or plastic blades. Students will be notified in advance when these will be required)
- Pro Track Pants Navy – Badged
- Mid layer top Navy/Red – Badged
- Base layer top – Badged
- White short socks - optional in the summer term
The school uniform is available from our supplier, Stevensons. Please click here to find out how to order.
|Uniform Policy March 2023||14th Mar 2023||Download|