Weydon Multi Academy Trust
WMAT Vision and Values
To provide an Inspiring Educational Experience for all students which is beyond their expectations and therefore forms the foundation of a happy and fulfilled life.
Our Aims and Objectives
- All schools in the Trust to be in the top 5% for progress nationally in their context.
- All students are safe, happy and positive about their school experience.They experience joy, wonder, and zest during their time in school.
- KPIs are set enabling sustained challenge and achievable improvement.
- Teaching and Associate staff have a shared belief in all students achieving and progressing.
- All staff build successful relationships formed through respect, care, challenge and high expectations.
- We are inclusive.
- All staff are relentless in their desire to improve and drive up the standards of teaching and learning.
- Staff with leadership responsibilities are focussed on what is possible but with an eye on the well-being and care of those that they lead.
- Excellent process management systems will underpin the improvement.
- Extra-curricular activities are of the national standard.
Our Unique Selling Points
- We have a track record of sustained improvement.
- We understand our local community and we are integral to it and trusted by it.
- The local stakeholders have helped shape our vision.
- Our teaching schools partnership have already built trust amongst prospective partners.