A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students. Students wear blazers to and from school, have shirts tucked into skirts or trousers and make sure that all items of uniform are neat and tidy. Hair colour and style must be appropriate for school. Long hair will need to be tied back for health and safety reasons. Extreme styles and colours of hair are not permitted.
A single plain gold or silver 'sleeper' style stud may be worn in each earlobe only. (Nose studs or other visible piercings, including clear retainers, are not permitted). No other jewellery is permitted.
False eyelashes, lash extensions and false/acrylic nails are also NOT permitted.
The full list of uniform can be found below or by clicking here.
- Woolmer Hill School blazer
- Woolmer Hill School kilt or non-branded black tailored trousers (not skinny or slim fit)
- White traditional school shirt with standard collar (non-branded)
- Woolmer Hill School tie
- Woolmer Hill School navy jumper logo (optional)
- Plain black socks with trousers (non-branded)
- Plain black tights, or plain black or plain white ankle socks with kilts only (non-branded)
- Black low-heeled leather or synthetic leather shoes (no pumps, trainers or trainer-type shoes)
- Plain outside coat (non-branded)
- Discreet/natural looking make-up may be worn by Years 10 and 11 only (false eyelashes, nail varnish and false nails are not permitted)
Students may wear a plain white t-shirts/vests under their shirt.
- Woolmer Hill School Polo Shirt Navy/Red – Boys or Girls fit
- Woolmer Hill School Shorts Navy
- Woolmer Hill School Skort Navy
- Woolmer Hill School Rugby Top Navy/Red
- Woolmer Hill School Core Socks – Navy/Red
- Trainers (non-branded)
- Football boots suitable for grass (These include metal or moulded studded boots or plastic blades. Students will be notified in advance when these will be required)
- Woolmer Hill School Pro Track Pants Navy
- Woolmer Hill School Mid layer top Navy/Red
- Woolmer Hill School Base layer top
The school uniform is available from our supplier, Stevensons. Non-branded items can be purchased from a retailer of your choice.
Please click here to find out how to order.